- Prepared for a certain purpose or condition through relevant training or experience
- Complying with specific rules or requirements
- Meeting the necessary standards to gain benefit from certain tax advantages, like fund exemptions until retirement
- Not absolute and having some limitations or alterations
- The applicant was not considered qualified as they lacked the necessary work experience.
- Because they had met all the set requirements, they were deemed qualified for the benefits.
- While the majority agreed, some had a qualified support that contained minor disagreements.