- Refers to a unique, distinguishing, or fundamental trait
- The particular identity, status, or part taken on by something or someone
- The nature of a property or asset, defined by how it will be retained or used
- The level to which something is superior or outstanding
- The quality of the materials used in the construction can affect the structure's durability.
- In the contract, the company assumed the quality of the seller, while the individual took on the quality of the buyer.
- The quality of the estate was established by its terms of usage.
- The service provided by the staff was of high quality, surpassing the expectations of guests.