- A common-law claim to retrieve payment equivalent to the value of goods or services supplied
- A legal principle that allows compensation for goods or services delivered, based on the presumption of a contract
- The court ruled in favor of the plaintiff, applying the principle of quantum valebant to the case.
- Under the doctrine of quantum valebant, the defendant was obligated to pay for the materials they were given.
- The plaintiff filed a lawsuit, invoking quantum valebant to seek compensation for the delivered goods.