- A term used to indicate something that has similar characteristics to another item, and can be generally categorized as such
- A term to describe something that significantly or notably resembles another thing in some way or to a certain extent
- The jury had to decide if the business partnership was a quasi contract, despite not being a formal one.
- The court ruled the arrangement as a quasi trust because it displayed similar qualities to a trust without explicitly defined parameters.
- The judge explained that a quasi judicial body has certain attributes similar to a court, but not all the exact characteristics.