- It is a section of the High Court of Justice in England and Wales responsible for reviewing civil matters, typically those related to commercial disputes, and hearing appeals in criminal cases
- The supreme court in Great Britain which exists during a queen's rule
- A corporation filed its case in the Queen's Bench to ensure a judicious review of their complicated commercial matter.
- The appeal of the criminal case was taken to the Queen's Bench for a meticulous examination and verdict.
- Due to the complex nature of the civil dispute, it was moved to the Queen's Bench for further proceedings.
- Decisions made by the Queen's Bench has the authority of being the final say in legal matters.
- During Queen Elizabeth's reign, the Queen's Bench was the highest court.
- In her dispute, she sought to have her case heard by the Queen's Bench for a final decision.