- The state of being free from any kind of disturbance, interference, or conflict, usually referring to property disputes or claims that are adverse
- The act of establishing or confirming the security of a property's title through an action that brings about a decisive decision regarding the conflicting rights of different parties
- Following the family feud, there was finally some quiet regarding the ancestral house's ownership.
- The court's decision aimed to quiet the long-standing dispute over the property title.
- The property owner wanted to quiet the property title disputes once and for all.