- The act of forcing another person to engage in sexual activity against their will or consent
- An illegal sexual act committed forcefully or under threat, or involving someone below the age of consent or unable to provide valid consent due to mental illness, deficiency, being under the influence, unconscious, or deceived
- The person was charged with rape after the victim testified about the forced sexual act.
- In cases where the individual is unable to provide valid consent due to mental illness or inebriation, it may be considered rape if sexual activity is initiated.
- Use of deception to gain consent for sexual activity can lead to a charge of rape.