- Refers to the act of applying or extending something
- This term is used when discussing obtaining possession or an interest in something
- This involves the process of arriving at a determination, decision or consideration
- Refers to achieving a certain amount or level in something
- The new law will reach beyond its original intent if not clearly defined.
- The company was able to reach substantial financial success.
- The jury needs to reach their final verdict based on the evidence presented.