- The process of asking or ordering something or someone to be returned
- A process or right that allows the public to remove an official from their position through voting
- The process of canceling or nullifying something
- A request made publicly by a manufacturer to return a product that is defective or potentially dangerous
- The citizens initiated a recall of the elected official due to alleged corruption.
- The company issued a recall of their latest model due to a major defect in its design.
- Due to the discovery of grave errors, the court had no other option than imposing the recall of the previous ruling.