- Pertaining to an act or thing that corresponds to or matches another in the same category, especially when it is returned or responded to in like manner
- Describing a relationship or arrangement that involves mutual exchange or correspondence between states
- The two countries have a reciprocal trade agreement, allowing for the free movement of goods.
- The membership to the club offers reciprocal access to other affiliated clubs around the state.
- In a reciprocal relationship, both parties have obligations and rights that mirror those of the other party.