- The action of seeking help or protection, particularly while seeking a solution to a problem
- A method utilized to achieve a desired goal, commonly in the form of a legal remedy or fairness
- The legal entitlement or capability to request payment or claim compensation
- The customer, left with defective goods, had no other recourse but to seek a refund from the retailer.
- In cases of breach of contract, the injured party typically has recourse to certain legal remedies.
- If the loan is unpaid, the lender has recourse to claim the collaterals as compensation.