- The act of regaining possession or control of something that was lost or taken away
- It refers to the act of obtaining back property, damages, or satisfaction for a debt through a court ruling
- The process of obtaining a court decision or judgment in one's favor
- The process of receiving something back that has been lost or taken away
- Refers to the successful result of a legal action that results in the recoupment of damages or other applicable compensation
- The family was able to recover their lost property after the court ruling.
- The victim was able to recover damages from the offender as per the judge's decision.
- She was able to recover the loaned amount after a court ruling in her favor.