- An unlawful act of denying or making it difficult to acquire credit or insurance services in a specific area based on the racial or ethnic characteristics of its inhabitants
- The action of displaying alterations in a draft of a text by applying red lines
- The authorities initiated an investigation after receiving complaints about redlining in some neighborhoods.
- The editor in charge of the draft used redlining to highlight all the changes he made.
- A lawsuit was filed against the company for alleged redlining practices in the section of the city predominantly inhabited by minority groups.