- Refers to the process of returning someone or something to their previous capabilities
- Indicates the process of reviving something to its original condition, such as mending something that is broken or returning something that is insolvent to its solvent state
- Pertains to helping a person, usually with a criminal record, reintegrate into society positively through various resources such as therapy, vocational training, or counseling
- The organization's primary mission is to rehabilitate homeless individuals and help them become self-sufficient.
- The city came up with a plan to rehabilitate the old, run-down buildings and transform them into affordable housing units.
- The court ordered mandatory therapy sessions to help rehabilitate the offender and prevent future criminal activity.