- The act of allocating resources, usually funds, back into a venture or into a new venture
- The process of using returns or income gained from one investment to purchase additional financial instruments
- The practice of putting profits back into a business instead of distributing them as dividends
- The company decided to reinvest the profits from the first quarter into research and development for new product lines.
- He chose to reinvest his earnings from the stock market into a diverse portfolio of bonds and mutual funds.
- It's advisable for start-up businesses to reinvest their initial profits for growth and expansion.