- The procedure or occurrence of declining or dismissing something or someone
- The act of declining to accept a proposal or offer
- The act of turning down items or products that do not meet the agreed-upon standards within a contract
- The buyer's rejection of the proposal led to a negotiation of terms.
- After hands-on examination, the rejection of the non-conforming goods occurred as they didn't align with the terms of the contract.
- The rejection letter from the board decision was expected, given the circumstances.