- A legal action that involves changing the place, role, status, or home of a person or entity
- The process of transferring judicial proceedings from one court to another, usually from a state court to a federal court
- The act of officially dismissing someone from an office or place of authority
- Legal action that results in taking something away from its previous status or position
- The judge decided to remove the case to a federal court due to the nature of the crimes involved.
- The company decided to remove the employee from his position due to his unprofessional behavior.
- The law required them to remove the hazardous materials from the worksite.