- The act of discussing the terms of a contract or agreement again, possibly for adjusting interest rates, repayments, or obtaining more money
- The process of revisiting discussion, often in a contractual context or agreement, with the goal of modifying pre-existing terms
- The company decided to renegotiate its contract with the supplier due to the increased prices of raw materials.
- After experiencing financial difficulties, the individual chose to renegotiate their mortgage loan terms with the bank.
- Due to the change in market circumstances, it was necessary for the business partners to renegotiate their former agreement.