- The process of restoring something to its original or new state, making it fresh or vigorous
- The action of repeating or performing a particular action or statement again
- The procedure of obtaining or extending a certain privilege or benefit once again
- The process by which something becomes new or fresh again, as if it were new
- The action of renewing a formal agreement, such as a contract
- The company decided to renew its insurance contract before the annual expiration date.
- After a time of stagnancy, the business owner had an opportunity to renew her marketing strategy.
- He chose to renew his gym membership, as he was satisfied with the facilities.