- The act or procedure of extending or restoring validity or vigor to something
- The condition or state of having its validity or vigor restored to something
- An instance where its validity or vigor is restored to something
- An object or method that is used to restore the needful validity or vigor to something
- The process of reconstructing a significant portion of an area, like a city, by an authorized public agency
- The business needed to think about the renewal of its licenses or it would have to shut down operations.
- The annual renewal of his newspaper subscription proved his dedication to reading print media.
- The city council announced a large-scale renewal project to improve the infrastructure of the dilapidated neighborhood.