- A return given by a tenant or user of real property to its owner for the privilege of use and possession
- A legal agreement where one party allows another to have and use a piece of land or immovable property forever, in return for an annual payment or quantity of crops
- The sum of money paid by an individual renting personal property, to its owner, for its use
- An established fee paid to the owner of a mineral lease
- The part of an economy's income, such as a nation's, credited to land as a production component besides capital and labor
- The act of granting the right to use and possess a property in return for a specified rent
- The process of taking hold of a property under an agreement to pay rent
- The state in which a property is available for use in return for payment
- The process of getting use and possession of a place or property by paying rent
- The act of granting the right of using and possessing a property in return for rent payment
- The rent for the apartment was due on the first of every month.
- The land was rent under a long-term agreement that required annual payments.
- The business decided to rent a new office space downtown to accommodate its growing workforce.