- A sum of money exchanged for the use of property, typically on a periodic basis
- An item or property which one can use in exchange for a certain fee
- The process of temporarily giving possession and use of a property to another individual for a fee
- An establishment involved in the business of providing items or properties in exchange for regular payments
- Describes the process or concept of using an item or property for a period of time in exchange for money
- Describes an item or property that is being offered for use temporarily at a certain cost
- Involves managing or burgeoning property that is let on rent
- The rental process of their vacation house was streamlined and efficient.
- She works in a rental agency that specializes in luxury vehicles.
- The rental fee for the cabin by the lake has increased significantly due to its popularity.