- A shortened term referring to transcription or published account of court cases and decisions
- An abbreviated term used to denote a person chosen or appointed to act or speak for others
- A brief form indicating a type of government where power is vested in the people, who elect representatives to make decisions on their behalf
- The Rep. of the Supreme Court case established a significant legal precedent.
- Our local Rep. has been advocating for the community's needs at the state assembly.
- The United States is identified as a Rep. due to its electoral system.