- The process of acknowledging and rectifying a wrongdoing or injury inflicted upon another party
- An action or payment made to compensate for a harm or wrong done
- The act of paying compensation for damages incurred
- The company agreed to make reparation to the affected community by funding local environmental projects.
- Under the agreement, reparation will be provided to the victims by means of financial compensation.
- The court ordered the defendant to make reparation for the harm caused, which included funds for medical care and pain and suffering.