- A comprehensive account or statement that is usually detailed in nature
- A description of the series of events and final judgment involved in a court or quasi-judicial tribunal case
- A written request submitted by a lower court to an appellate court for legal review before a final decision is made
- A formal, sometimes official, declaration that outlines the thoughts and recommendations of a person or group assigned to contemplate on an issue or proposal
- A structured account given by a person or group who are authorized to conduct an investigation detailing the findings of that investigation
- An examination of the performance and future plans presented periodically by a manager or a group of managers to those they are responsible to
- The act of producing a written document or summary
- The action of creating a recorded account using shorthand
- The process of providing an official or formal account or statement
- The action of presenting a matter, officially consulted on, with suggestions or recommendations
- The act of conveying the outcome of a specific search, examination, or investigation
- The process of notifying the appropriate authorities of specific information
- The act of filing a misconduct complaint
- The action of presenting oneself in a certain context
- The act of making, issuing, submitting or presenting a detailed account or description of a given matter
- The jury needed more time to produce an accurate report of the case's evidence.
- The school administration must report any instances of bullying to local law enforcement.
- After initial review, the judge required a report from the investigative committee about the recent allegations.