- The act of standing on behalf of or symbolizing someone or something else
- Making a statement or providing an account with the intention of influencing views or actions
- A factual statement that forms a basis for entering into a contract
- The action of presenting or portraying someone or something
- The scenario where one individual assumes the rights and responsibilities of another person they represent
- The event where a child or set of children inherits the portion of an estate that would have been allocated to a deceased parent
- The act of speaking on behalf of others, particularly in a legislative assembly
- The exercise of providing legal counsel to a client and appearing in court to advocate on their behalf by a lawyer
- A group of individuals who serve as spokespersons for a certain constituency
- The lawyer's representation of her client in court resulted in a favorable outcome.
- The political candidate's representation of his constituents' concerns was clear in his passionate speech.
- In the absence of the deceased parent, the child's representation in the estate inheritance was enacted.