- Pertaining to an action or rule that limits, constrains, or regulates
- Used to describe something that has the quality or power to control or limit something else
- A term used when something blocks or prevents further discussions or transactions
- Due to the restrictive clause in their contract, they were not allowed to work with other companies.
- The restrictive laws meant that the citizens had to operate within narrow parameters.
- The restrictive nature of the agreement stopped any further negotiations.