- The total money generated from a specific source
- The total profit produced by an investment
- The entirety of income, such as taxes, generated and received by a governing entity like a nation or a state for use in public services
- An arm of the government responsible for collecting money that the nation earns
- The company's primary revenue comes from its technological goods.
- The municipal bond provided revenue for the city's infrastructure projects.
- The Internal Revenue Service enforces the tax laws, ensuring collection of revenue.