- The process where property returns to its original owner or their inheritor when a specific condition or time period ends
- The existing right to the remaining portion of the property that is maintained by the owner after they have leased a part of it. This right will automatically come into effect and become possessable when the lease expires
- The future interest in a property that remains with the original owner or their inheritor, which is not dependent on the occurrence of a specific condition
- Upon the termination of the lease, the reversion of the property will take place and it will be returned to the original owner.
- Even after leasing a portion of her estate for a lifetime, she held a reversion interest, which automatically came into effect once the lease ended.
- After selling his apartment, he retained a reversion interest in the property, not dependent on any specific condition.