- A quality or behavior that aligns with moral propriety or earns moral approval
- An action or thing that is regarded as morally correct or fair
- Something that a person is justly entitled to claim as their own
- A power, privilege, or condition of existence that a person can naturally enjoy or possess
- A legal safeguard that ensures a person can enjoy certain powers, privileges, immunities, or capacities
- A legal entitlement that requires the performance or non-performance of a specific act from another
- A claim or title that an individual has over a property
- The legal claim a person has, as per copyright law, on incorporeal things, particularly intellectual property
- The opportunity granted to stockholders to purchase shares of a new issue generally at below-market rates, proportional to their existing holdings
- Despite their disagreement, they respected each other's right to voice their opinion.
- Under the city's ordinances, every resident has a right to clean water and sanitation facilities.
- As a shareholder of the company, she was excited to exert her right to buy new shares at a discounted price.