- This refers to a claim for relief that can be decided by a court since the damage is sure to happen and isn't just based on conjecture or theory
- This term is used when information is prepared and suitable for revealing, as it is deemed credible and there's no necessity for confidentiality due to business rationale
- The lawsuit is ripe for a decision as the damage is inevitable and no longer ambiguous.
- A report can be considered ripe when it is validated and no longer needs to be keep confidential because of business considerations.
- Once the damage becomes certain and not just theoretical, a case becomes ripe and can be resolved by court.