- It is an act or process in which something moves or changes place by turning over and over
- It is a process where payment for an obligation is delayed or extended into a future time period
- It is the act of discussing and altering the conditions of a financial deal
- It refers to shifting invested funds into a new investment of an identical type
- The bank offered to rollover the maturing certificate of deposit into a new one.
- After a thorough discussion, the company decided to rollover the terms of the loan agreement.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, they had to rollover their debt to the next fiscal year.