- The process of turning over ownership of an item or property from one individual to another in exchange for a certain price
- An agreement involving the sale or transfer of a financial instrument, such as a security, for a specific value
- The process where a regulated substance, usually illegal, is given to another individual in return for payment or some form of benefit
- The process of offering goods at a price lower than the usual market value
- The range of actions and transactions required to promote and sell goods or services
- The total amount of money received from business transactions
- A way of calculating income where revenue and expenses are recorded when they are earned or incurred, not when the payment is received or made
- The store offered a one-day sale, promoting a variety of items at discounted prices.
- The income earned from the sale of the building will be recorded in this fiscal year's financial reports.
- Unlawful sale of controlled substances can lead to severe legal penalties.