- The act of fulfilling a requirement or condition, often through the exchange of money
- The action of meeting a duty, obligation, or demand
- The process of proving a point or claim with a convincing argument or evidence
- To align with or adhere to specific standards or expectations
- The debt was cleared once the borrower was able to satisfy the agreed amount to the bank.
- Complying with all the conditions of the contract will be necessary to satisfy the agreement.
- A detailed explanation of the project was provided to satisfy concerns raised about its viability.