- The act of officially sending legal documents to an individual, organization, or authority as mandated by the law
- Labor or work performed that doesn't result in a physical product
- The action of keeping physical property in good condition or bringing it back to working order
- Act of fulfilling needs through non-tangible tasks
- Process of keeping up with the necessary payments on a debt, according to a predetermined schedule
- The act of maintaining a payment plan for a loan, especially after it's been sold to a secondary mortgage market
- The lawyer completed the service of the legal documents to the defendant.
- Within the hospitality industry, the service provided by the hotel staff enhanced the guest's experience.
- Maintaining regular service of your vehicle can prolong its lifespan.
- The company continued to service their debt despite economic uncertainties.
- The bank continued to service the mortgage after it was sold to a secondary market.