- The process of resolution or conclusion in various contexts
- An arrangement reached by parties to resolve differences or disputes
- A legally acknowledged and enduring act of giving or granting something
- The amount of money or value of property that is granted or paid as a result of a settlement
- The process of moving funds between banks to complete customer transactions
- The parties reached a settlement to avoid further litigation.
- After months of negotiations, a settlement was reached that resolved all outstanding issues.
- The pending settlement involves transferring funds between banks.