- Forcing someone into unwanted sexual activities against their will
- Initiating sexual activities with a person who is either considered too young to give consent or is mentally or physically unable to do so due to their incapacity
- The illegal act of carrying out or inflicting activities that are sexually abusive
- The counselor insisted that the child's behavior indicated signs of sexual abuse.
- In court, he was charged with sexual abuse for his inappropriate actions.
- To protect yourself from sexual abuse, it's crucial to establish and maintain clear personal boundaries.