- A term referring to a statement or agreement that is not formalized through documentation or official records
- A description used for a condition or situation that is not severe or complex
- Used to describe a situation or condition that isn't bound by limitations or restrictions
- The simple agreement between the two parties was based on trust.
- The case was considered simple because there were no intricate or aggravated factors involved.
- In a simple scenario, there are no restrictions or limitations to consider.