- Refers to the emotional and relational benefits, like love and companionship, shared among family members
- It can be an organization formed voluntarily by people who share common objectives or goals
- In a broader sense, it means a group of people with similar cultural traditions, shared activities, institutions, or interests
- The emotional bond in the society made the family strong.
- The naturalist society was formed by nature enthusiasts to promote the preservation of wildlife.
- Despite the diversity, there was a sense of unity and fraternity in the society.