- A condition where multiple parties are individually and collectively responsible
- Having a shared duty or responsibility as part of a collective agreement
- The solidary obligation of the partners meant that they were individually and collectively liable for the debt.
- In a partnership agreement, the parties may assume a solidary role to share responsibility for the business's obligations.
- The terms of the contract imposed a solidary obligation on the tenants, making them accountable for the full rent regardless of who pays.