- An individual who retains possession of property or owes something, and this matter is contested by two or more others who assert opposing claims, with the individual themselves having no direct claim or interest in the matter
- An individual who owns a portion or has an interest in a business endeavor
- The CEO acknowledged the concerns of all stakeholders during the company meeting.
- A public consultation was launched to gather opinions from potential stakeholders about the proposed mall construction.
- The school's administrators asked for input from stakeholders, including parents and teachers, about the new curriculum.