- The act of formulating an agreement or pact about a particular detail, often in relation to damages
- The process of demanding a specific promise to be included within an agreement
- The mutual decision to settle on a specific aspect in the context of legal proceedings
- The act of defining specific conditions or requirements within the framework of an agreement
- The establishment of procedures or evidence by mutual agreement during a court proceeding
- Both parties had to stipulate the sale conditions before finalizing the contract.
- The attorney requested to stipulate new shows of evidence during the trial.
- Before the mediation began, they were asked to stipulate their terms to reach an agreement.