- A person who makes a stipulation or agreement
- An individual who negotiates and agrees upon a condition that grants benefits to a third-party beneficiary
- The stipulator was unable to finalize the terms of the agreement due to disagreement on the final point.
- The reason for the contract sticking point was the stipulator's insistence on including a clause for the third-party beneficiary.
- In the agreement process, the stipulator played a vital role in ensuring all benefits for the third-party beneficiary were appropriately included.