- Represents the items, tools, and resources owned by a company for use in its operations
- Refers to a collection or reserve of goods or resources accumulated for future use
- Signifies an ownership interest in a corporation, typically represented by certificates and divided into shares
- The company decided to sell off their remaining stock of outdated products.
- The supermarket has a large stock of non-perishable goods in case of emergencies.
- She purchased stock in several technology corporations to diversify her investment portfolio.