- The process of agreeing to let an arbitrator decide on a disagreement and committing to follow their decision
- The act of providing something for consideration or examination
- The act of willingly succumbing to the authority or command of another party
- Following the negotiation, both parties were in submission to the hire arbitrator’s rule.
- The defendant’s attorney completed the submission of evidentiary documents before the designated deadline.
- The individual showed submission when they complied with the officer's instructions without resistance.