- The act of adding one's signature at the end or beneath a document
- The act of signing a document to show agreement, commitment, or confirmation
- The process of promising a monetary gift or contribution by adding one's name and the specified amount
- The action of selling shares through a subscription process
- The simple act of putting one's signature on a document
- The agreement to buy and make payment for especially new securities
- To finalize the agreement, they had to subscribe the contract.
- The charity organization asks patrons to subscribe their pledge, including the donation amount.
- Investors decided to subscribe to the new stock offering from the tech startup.