- The process of signing one's name, often for validation or confirmation of a document
- The item or service that is being obtained through a subscription agreement
- An arrangement to buy shares or comparable securities of a newly issued entity, or the initial issuance from a potential corporation
- She made her monthly payment for the subscription to the online learning service.
- The subscription on the legal document demonstrated his support for the proposed change.
- Their investment firm arranged a subscription for securities from the newly launched tech company.