- A term used to indicate a hint or proposal offered for consideration
- Refers to a type of trademark or service mark that doesn't directly describe the product or service, but requires the consumer's thought and imagination to perceive the nature of the product or service
- A term used in a legal context to describe a lineup where it's somehow suggested to the witness which lineup member is the defendant
- The lawyer's suggestive statement led the judge to consider a new perspective on the case.
- The suggestive trademark of the company required customers to think deeply about its likely meaning and connect it to the nature of the product.
- The controversial court case raised issues about whether the photo identification process was suggestive, unintentionally leading the witness towards identifying a particular suspect.