- This is a legal process where an act or action is forcibly ended or subdued by a figure of authority
- This refers to the act of keeping certain facts or information confidential and not revealing or sharing them
- This is the act of preventing or ceasing the broadcast, revelation or distribution of a piece of information or document
- The act of rejecting or excluding evidence at trial if it was illegally gathered, ensuring it is not used in the legal proceedings
- A situation where due process is violated when important evidence that could benefit a defendant is purposely not revealed
- This refers to the act of intentionally concealing or withholding evidence in a legal context
- The judge decided to suppress the evidence since it was obtained without a warrant.
- The attorney was accused of unethically trying to suppress important information that could help his client's case.
- The media company was respectfully asked to suppress specific details of the event for privacy concerns.