- A cluster of individuals who assemble with the purpose of executing a specific transaction or venture
- A team consisting of organized criminals
- The act of creating or controlling a group typically for carrying out a particular transaction or enterprise
- The act of merging multiple parties or entities to formulate a group or syndicate
- After years of planning, the syndicate was finally able to pull off their heist.
- Investors decided to syndicate to bid for the property collectively.
- Due to the alarming rise of crime, the police were desperate to dismantle the notorious syndicate.